Whether you rent, own, or “hope to own,” real estate is a big part of your monthly budget. It pays to understand the basics!
For when you are renting, you can learn
- Your legal rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- What your landlord is legally responsible to do
- What mortgage companies will look for when deciding if you qualify for a mortgage
The purchase of a home is one of the largest investments people make in their lifetime. A real estate course is a great way to ensure you are able to make an informed decision before you sign on for 15 or 30 years of mortgage payments.
For when you are ready to buy or a home, you can learn in detail about:
- The transaction process
- The contracts you’ll sign
- Calculating the commission splits you will pay to the real estate salespeople involved
- How a CMA is different than an Appraisal
- How the CMA and the Appraisal will affect your offer price and financing terms
- Real Estate Taxes and Assessments
- How to fight your municipal assessment when it’s out of line
For many people, buying a property for investment purposes is one of the best ways to meet their financial goals without having a huge amount of money to work with.
Curious how real estate can help you meet financial goals? Learn:
- How to tap the equity in your home to purchase an investment property
- Your financing options
- The benefits and drawbacks of different types of mortgages
- The basics of property management
- Various strategies real estate investors use to grow their portfolios
Property of THE Real Estate School LLC. All rights reserved.