Course Exam Retake
- Begins at 9:30 am
- Location: Camden County College
1889 Marlton Pike East, Room 202
- Begins at 6:00 pm
- Location: Administrative Offices
(Beowulf Building 1814 East Marlton Pike (Rt 70)
3rd Floor, Suite 314
Cherry Hill 08003
IMPORTANT: Due to limited access to the building after hours, Students must not enter the building BEFORE 5:45 pm or AFTER 6:30 pm.
- Course Retake Exams are for students who did not pass one or more portions of the class exam or students who were not in attendance the day/evening the exam was administered.
- A $35 non-refundable payment is required to book a date below. Payment is transferable only if we have at least 24 hours notice.
- Be sure to refer to the Retake Instructions you received via email the day/night of your exam for some useful study tips.
- Please understand you are not required to sign up for the very next exam session. If you cannot attend the next scheduled exam OR do not feel prepared to test, hold on to this link and check back later for added dates. Also, you are required to score a combined score of 70% on the first and second exams. So, if you failed your midterm you have the option of waiting to see how you do on your final.