We are committed to your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those whom we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. Under our Terms of Service, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service.
- Third Party Websites: We have included links on this site for your reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites.
Privacy Statement: The con]tent of this statement may be altered at any time.
- Enrollment may be limited. Registrations are accepted on a first-paid, first-confirmed basis.
- Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive an auto-generated email as receipt of your payment however students must await a Confirmation of Enrollment sent directly from The Real Estate School as admission to the course. Confirmation emails are sent out within 24 hours of receipt of registration (not including weekends).
- Until you have received a Confirmation of Enrollment email, you are not enrolled in the course.
- Deposit/Tuition is not transferable to another person or pro-ratable.
- There is a $35 fee for any un-cleared checks, plus any fees incurred during the collection process.
- Official course transcripts are provided upon completion. Replacement course transcripts can be provided for a $20 processing fee.
Sales Pre-licensing Course & Broker Pre-Licensing Courses:
- Tuition includes course textbook, supporting materials, official course transcript and course exam.
- Tuition is due in full, one week prior to scheduled start date or forfeiture of seat may occur. If you are putting a deposit down to hold your seat in class, please make a note to pay the balance of the tuition at least one week prior to the start date you have selected.
- You may transfer to another start date one time. To transfer (free of charge), you must provide written notification ONE WEEK in advance of your start date; then, you will receive written confirmation from us. Your new start date must be within one year of your original start date.
- There is a $35 fee for course exams taken at any time other than with your original class’s scheduled date and/or any necessary exam retakes.
- PLEASE NOTE: CLASSES CANNOT BE RECORDED.
- $100 Sales Pre-Licensing course deposit is not refundable. $300 Broker Pre-licensing course deposit is not refundable.
- Balance of tuition is not refundable from one week prior to scheduled start date.
- No Exceptions.
- Classroom attire is at the student’s discretion. We provide a relaxed and casual, yet professional classroom setting.
- Should you choose to attend any of the Broker Recruiting Luncheons, you could be meeting with a future business connection or even employer, so keep this in mind for these scheduled dates.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required for successful completion of the Salesperson Pre-licensing and Broker Pre-licensing courses.
- Students are responsible to ensure they have signed in with the course instructor as directed at the start of the class.